Full-Text RSS 2.9: Compatibility Test
|Test||Should Be||What You Have|
|PHP||5.2.0 or higher||5.5.12|
|XML||Enabled||Enabled, and sane|
|Parallel URL fetching||Enabled||Enabled|
What does this mean?
- PHP: You are running a supported version of PHP. No problems here.
- XML: You have XMLReader support or a version of XML support that isn't broken installed. No problems here.
- PCRE: You have PCRE support installed. No problems here.
- allow_url_fopen: You have allow_url_fopen enabled. No problems here.
- Data filtering: You have the PHP filter extension enabled. No problems here.
- Zlib: You have
Zlibenabled. This allows SimplePie to support GZIP-encoded feeds. No problems here.
- mbstring and iconv: You have both
iconvinstalled! This will allow Full-Text RSS 2.9 to handle the greatest number of languages. No problems here.
- Tidy: The
Tidyextension is not available. Full-Text RSS 2.9 should still work with most feeds, but you may experience problems with some.
- cURL: You have
cURLsupport installed. No problems here.
- Parallel URL fetching: You have
curl_multisupport installed. No problems here.
Bottom Line: Yes, you can!
Your webhost has its act together!
You can download the latest version of Full-Text RSS 2.9 from FiveFilters.org.
Note: Passing this test does not guarantee that Full-Text RSS 2.9 will run on your webhost — it only ensures that the basic requirements have been addressed. If you experience any problems, please let us know.
This compatibility test has been borrowed (and slightly adapted) from the one supplied by SimplePie.org. We have kept most of their checks intact as we use SimplePie in our application.